"Committed to ensuring total customer satisfaction through continuous improvements in products, services and systems with a concern for the environment."Quality Objectives:
Quality Control & Inspection:
- To manufacture as per specifications
- To deliver, install and commission equipment on time
- To provide prompt after-sales service to reduce downtime
- To ensure the equipment supplied meets environment standards
The Inspection and testing of raw materials and the product in various stages of production is as per the "Inspection Plan". Inspection and Testing are performed using calibrated equipment.Incoming Inspection:
Incoming inspection is performed on incoming raw materials, bought out items and semi-finished incoming products on receipt of a Material Receipt Note from Stores.
- In case of bought out items that are available in sealed packing, visual inspection is carried out to ascertain the physical integrity.
- No material is taken up for further processing without undergoing inspection and testing as per the Inspection Plan.
- In the case of semi-finished products, the inspection is done referring to the drawing and sketches.
- In the case of rework, the same is treated as per the procedure for non-conforming products.
- In-process inspection is carried out on the product at different stages of production.
- In case any rework is to be done, the same is communicated through the Inspection Report.
- Inspection is carried out after such rework and the details of the inspection are recorded in the Inspection Report
- No product is allowed to proceed further without undergoing inspection and passing the same.
- Final inspection is carried out as per the Inspection Plan on the product to ensure that all the product specifications are met.
- No product is despatched from the factory without conducting necessary tests.